Media Studies & Computer Science
- Born in 1971
- From 1996 to 2000: Studies in German Philology, Philosophy, Social Sciences and Media Studies at the Friedrich Schiller University in Jena.
- From 2003 to 2008: PhD student at the department for German Philology, Kiterature and Cultural Studies at the Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms-Universität in Bonn.
- 2008: Scientific Assistant at the Chair for German Literature and Media Studies at the Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms-Universität in Bonn.
- 2009: PhD with a thesis about "Media and Violence in authentical Serial Killer Movies" at the Rheinische Friedrich Wilhelms University in Bonn.
- Since 2011: Post-Doc at the chair for Media Theory at the department for Musicology und Media Studies at the Humbold University in Berlin.
- Since 2014: Doctoral candidate at the Chair for Computer and Education at the department for Computer Science at the Humboldt University in Berlin
- 2016/17: Guest professorship for "Media, Algorithm and Society" at the department for Media Studies at University of Paderborn.
- media archaeology
- technology and epistemology of media
- history of the computer
- history of formal languages
- media and logic
- structural sciences
- time based media and time critical media processes
- hardware orientated programming languages
- logic of digital media
- computer graphics
- computer and video games
- theoretical computer sciences and digital media
- media technology
- archaeology and history of media
- Gesellschaft für Informatik e.V. (German Association of Computer Scientists)
- Gesellschaft für Medienwissenschaft e.V. (German Association of Media Sciences)
- Abteilung-für-Redundanz-Abteilung e.V. (Berlin Hacker Space)
- Oldenburger Computer-Museum e.V.